This advanced 4-hour training was developed specifically for key stakeholders within an organization who are responsible for the development, design and exercising of workplace violence prevention policies and plans. Each will play an active role in line with their organizational responsibilities and will evaluate their existing plans and policies against the scenario to identify and mitigate potential gaps. This is not a tactical exercise, it is a practical assessment and review of preparedness with an identified pathway to compliance. Training sessions are limited to 25 participants per class for optimum interaction. This is a venue-specific, tailored scenario-based training, delivered by a seasoned and experienced instructional cadre.
Preparedness Training: Online, Ontime and Always Current
- ACTIVE THREAT ONLINE TRAINING
- WORKPLACE VIOLENCE PREVENTION ONLINE TRAINING
- ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT ONLINE TRAINING
- ON-SITE ACTIVE THREAT PREPAREDNESS TRAINING
- SCENARIO-BASED: HANDS-ON APPLICATION OF PRACTICAL SKILLS
- RESUMING OPERATIONS DURING A PANDEMIC: ONLINE TRAINING